Frequently asked questions
For a fast answer to your query, why not have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions. Pretty much everything you need to know is online and using our search tool is really easy.
If not, using the right form below for your query will help us get back to you quicker.
- I’d like to change my personal details
- I’d like to change or cancel how much I give
- I’d like to make a complaint or offer some feedback
- I’d like some help with my new or current adoption or membership
- I’d like to support WWF-UK
- I’d like to ask another question
Adoptions, donations and memberships
If you'd like to start a new adoption, membership or give a donation:
Please contact our dedicated team on 0844 736 0036 (8am to 10pm seven days a week) *
Or you can join, adopt or donate on our website.
Our Supporter Care team are here to help and can be contacted on 01483 426333 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. *
Our contact details
WWF UK (head office)
The Living Planet Centre
Surrey, GU21 4LL
t: 01483 426444 | e: contact us by email |Twitter: @wwf_uk
Cardiff CF10 2HH
t: 029 2045 4970 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @wwfcymru
4 Jackson’s Entry
Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ
t: 0131 659 9100 | e: email@example.com | Twitter: @WWFScotland
* Please note that for training and quality purposes, your call may be recorded.