How we govern ourselves and spend the money we receive
Some frequently asked questions...
- How does WWF-UK work with the corporate sector?
We believe passionately that in order to address the huge challenge of moving towards a global, sustainable future, we must work with companies to help them lessen their impact and embed sustainability at the heart of their business.
It is simply not enough to only work with companies that are already doing everything right. We must be willing to form challenging and constructive relationships with the companies that are able to drive real change in global markets and our priority eco-regions.
Doesn’t working with big business compromise WWF's position as an independent conservation organisation?
No. In fact, we believe it is quite the opposite. It is imperative for us to work with business and industry if we are serious about achieving our mission. We can support companies that are doing the right thing and influence companies that need to change their practices. By combining our strengths we can drive real, lasting change in the global markets and our priority eco-regions.
A list of current partnership with can be found here.
- I wish to make a complaint or give feedback about WWF-UK
Your views are very important to us and we take any feedback we receive very seriously. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our work, we would like to hear about it. We appreciate the opportunity your comments give us to learn and improve.
Our commitment to you
- We will, at all times, treat your complaints seriously
- We will treat your complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding
- We will respond to your complaint as quickly as we can. This will normally be within 3 working days, but if it is going to take longer, we will let you know and keep you updated.