The magnificent Asian elephant is threatened by extinction in the wild. As human populations grow, its habitat is shrinking fast. Help us halt the devastation.
Make a real difference.
Adopt an Elephant.
You can adopt Kiruba, an Asian elephant that lives in Corbett National Park, in the Terai Arc lowlands of India. She has a son and a daughter, and is the dominant female in an extended family of more than 20 elephants. As the matriarch of the group, she is relied upon to find food, water and safe habitat. Kiruba represents all the elephants we help.
We will send you
A cuddly toy elephant (optional)
My Elephants and Wild World magazine 3 times a year.
Fact book, certificate, print and more.
Choose a one-off payment
Your money could go further if you pay by monthly direct debit: this supports our long-term planning and helps to keep our administration costs down.
How you can make a real difference
A world without elephants is unthinkable.
With your help, we can work to protect them from the major threats to their survival. Your money can help us work towards:
- Protecting habitats and restoring degraded biological corridors
- Supporting the development of ecotourism, which improves the livelihoods of local people and links economic development with elephant conservation
- Training and equipping anti-poaching patrols
- Strengthening conservation laws and ensuring they are enforced
- Reducing conflict between local people and elephants
- Your support will also help fund other essential WWF conservation work around the world
Last minute gift?
No problem! If you are worried the adoption pack might not arrive in time, you will be able to print or email a gift certificate to give on the day.