Powerful, captivating and incredibly vulnerable to threats like poaching, loss of prey and conflict with people. Help us protect this endangered big cat.
Make a real difference.
Adopt a snow leopard.
You can adopt the snow leopards of the sacred Himalayas. It's likely that there are at least ten snow leopards in Kangchenjunga Conservation Area, Nepal and paw prints suggest at least one of them is a cub. Snow leopards are very elusive and it's rare to see one in the wild, but five individuals have been photographed by camera traps.
We will send you
A cuddly toy leopard (optional)
My Snow Leopards and Wild World magazine 3 times a year
Fact book, certificate, stickers and more.
Choose a one-off payment
Your money could go further if you pay by monthly direct debit: this supports our long-term planning and helps to keep our administration costs down.
SPECIAL OFFER: Adopt the snow pack
Help the polar bear, Adélie penguin and snow leopard for as little as £10 a month and receive all 3 cuddly toys and a WWF shopper bag.
Adopt the snow pack.
How you can make a real difference
- Helping to train and equip anti-poaching patrols
- Promoting sustainable use of natural resources in the region
- Working with local communities to monitor snow leopard movement and reduce human/snow leopard conflict
- Supporting compensation schemes for local farmers who have lost livestock to snow leopards
- Establishing programmes to increase wild prey numbers
- Your support will also help fund other essential conservation work around the world
Last minute gift?
No problem! If you are worried the adoption pack might not arrive in time, you will be able to print or email a gift certificate to give on the day.