Sunday 17 April 2016
Date: Sunday 17 April 2016
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Event type: Run
Registration fee: £25
Fundraising target: £400
About the Challenge
Brilliant Brighton - Run Brighton Marathon 2016 as part of Team Panda
The Brighton Marathon - one of the most picturesque marathons - is now a major date in the marathon season, especially for Team Panda! With incredible coastal views and a true community spirit from all the crowds this marathon is not to be missed.
Starting with a loof of picturesque Prestons Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including the iconic Brighton Pavilion the route will reall help keep you going.
How do I sign up?
- Registration fee: £25
- Fundraising target: £400
- Registration fee: £0
- Fundraising target: You have no set target. However WWF would be incredibly grateful for any funds raised.
How we support you
You will receive a whole range of support before, during and after the event - including:
- Fundraising guide and support to help you reach your target
- Breathable running vest, water bottle and goody bag
- Training day at our Living Planet Centre in Woking
- Lively and friendly Facebook group to support you every step of the way and enable you to meet other members of the team
- Training website with training plans, dietary advice and one to one support if needed
- Cheering points around the route where you friends and family can join our team
- A post event party with food, sports massage and photographs with the panda!