Sunday 6 April 2014
Join Team PandaJoin 'The Panda Made Me Do It' team at the 2014 Brighton Marathon. Now a major date in the marathon season, year on year the event receives fantastic feedback from all who take part. With incredible views of the coast and a true community spirit received from all the crowds this one is not to be missed.
How to enterUnless you already have your own place for the Brighton Marathon, the only way to get in is to get a charity place.
- Got a place - If you already have your own place then simply fill out the 'Got a place' form
- Need a place - Join our team now. For these places we're looking for a minimum fundraising target of £400
The eventThe Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of picturesque Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including the iconic Brighton Pavilion. Heading east along the scenic coast road, runners get panoramic views of the English Channel and glorious glimpses of the South Downs.
The course, on traffic-free tarmac roads and along the Hove Promenade, is fast. Crowds line most of the route and in places give the Brighton Marathon an atmosphere unmatched anywhere else in the world.
How we support youYou will receive a whole range of support before, during and after the event - including:
- A fundraising pack
- An eco-friendly vest
- Fundraising and training support
- Cheering point support on the day
- Post-race meet-up on the day