Sunday 6 April 2014
Brilliant Brighton - Run Brighton Marathon 2014 for WWF
Join Team Panda and run the Brighton Marathon 2014Join 'The Panda Made Me Do It' team at the 2014 Brighton Marathon - one of the most picturesque marathons. Now a major date in the marathon season, year on year the Brighton Marathon receives fantastic feedback from all who take part. With incredible coastal views and a true community spirit from all the crowds this marathon is not to be missed.
How to enterUnless you already have your own place for the Brighton Marathon 2014, the only way to get in is to get a charity place.
- Got a place - If you already have your own place then simply fill out the 'Got a place' form
- Need a place - Join our team now. For these places we're looking for a sponsorship target of £400 and a low registration fee of £25
The eventThe Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of picturesque Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including the iconic Brighton Pavilion. Heading east along the scenic coast road, runners get panoramic views of the English Channel and glorious glimpses of the South Downs.
The course, on traffic-free tarmac roads and along the Hove Promenade, is fast. Crowds line most of the route and in places give the Brighton Marathon an atmosphere unmatched anywhere else in the world.
How we support youYou will receive a whole range of support before, during and after the event - including:
- A newly designed fundraising pack
- An eco-friendly The Panda Made Me Do It running vest
- Fundraising and training support
- Cheering support on the day along the route
- Post-run meet-up on the day with a sports massage