Sunday 6 April 2014
Brilliant Brighton - Run Brighton Marathon 2014 as part of Team Panda
The Brighton Marathon - one of the most picturesque marathons - is now a major date in the marathon season. With incredible coastal views and a true community spirit from all the crowds this marathon is not to be missed.
How to enter
- Got a place - If you already have your own place then simply fill out the 'Got a place' form to join Team Panda!
The routeThe Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of picturesque Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including the iconic Brighton Pavilion. Heading east along the scenic coast road, runners get panoramic views of the English Channel and glorious glimpses of the South Downs.
The course, on traffic-free tarmac roads and along the Hove Promenade, is fast. Crowds line most of the route and in places give the Brighton Marathon an atmosphere unmatched anywhere else in the world.
How we support youYou will receive a whole range of support before, during and after the event - including:
- Our fantastic fundraising pack
- An eco-friendly The Panda Made Me Do It running vest
- Fundraising, training advice along with ideas about how you can raise awareness of your fundraising through local papers and on social channels
- Lots of cheering on the day
- Post-run meet-up on the day with a sports massage.