Sunday 12 April 2015
Brilliant Brighton - Run Brighton Marathon 2015 as part of Team Panda
The Brighton Marathon - one of the most picturesque marathons - is now a major date in the marathon season, especially for Team Panda! With incredible coastal views and a true community spirit from all the crowds this marathon is not to be missed.
The Brighton Marathon starts with a loop of picturesque Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including the iconic Brighton Pavilion. Heading east along the scenic coast road, runners get panoramic views of the English Channel and glorious glimpses of the South Downs.
The course, on traffic-free tarmac roads and along the Hove Promenade, is fast. Crowds line most of the route and in places give the Brighton Marathon an atmosphere unmatched anywhere else in the world.
How do I sign up?
Apply for a WWF place - complete our simple form to secure your place
- Registration fee: £25
- Fundraising target: £400
- Registration fee: £0
- Fundraising target: You have no set target. However WWF would be incredibly grateful for any funds raised.
How we support you
Watch our Brighton film from 2014 to see how we support our amazing runners
You will receive a whole range of support before, during and after the event - including:
- Fundraising guide and support to help you reach your target
- Breathable running vest, water bottle and goody bag
- Training day at our Living Planet Centre in Woking
- Lively and friendly Facebook group to support you every step of the way and enable you to meet other members of the team
- Training website with training plans, dietary advice and one to one support if needed
- Cheering points around the route where you friends and family can join our team
- A post event party with food, sports massage and photographs with the panda!
Contact the events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01483 426444