7 & 8 June 2014
Fancy taking part in a cycling event with a difference? Join over 4,000 cyclists at Nightrider London on 7th and 8th June, to enjoy a 100km circular route past over 50 of the city’s most iconic landmarks in moonlight! All while raising vital funds for WWF! So what are you waiting for... Are you ready to do it in the dark for the Panda?
Set off from either Crystal Palace (south London) or Alexandra Palace (north London) and follow the clearly sign-posted road route at your own pace. This will take you over Tower Bridge, through Canary Wharf, around the buzzing Piccadilly Circus, see the London Eye lit up and cycle over the crossing on Abbey Road and much more...
How do I join?
It’s quick and easy to sign up for Nightrider™. Choose from two options:
- Option 1: Pay £39 registration fee then raise £200 minimum sponsorship
- Option 2: Pay £99 full event cost then raise as much sponsorship money as possible
- The route is fully sign-posted and not closed to traffic.
- You should be confident in cycling alongside with London traffic. London’s roads are busy even at night, the route is mainly on quieter roads however the route takes is some of London’s busy spots such as Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square, which will be busy with public and vehicles.
- This event is not a race and not timed, we encourage people to cycle responsibly.
- This is a challenge and you will cycle 100km / approx. 62 miles at night therefore you will need to train. This event is not suitable for beginners. Training guidelines will be provided.