Join our Business Club
Are you keen to support WWF through your business?
The Business Club is a great new way for small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to support WWF's vital conservation projects around the world.
Sign up to the Business Club and your employees can learn more about our planet's greatest environmental challenges and receive inspiring ideas to help you make a difference.
Why join the WWF Business Club?
WWF is the world's leading independent environmental organisation. Joining our Business Club will help to raise vital funds for our projects around the world and support our mission to build a future in which nature and people thrive together.
Business Club members also recieve the following benefits:
- inspiring ideas on ways you and your staff can raise vital funds for WWF and how to make a difference in our own lifestyles
- keep in the loop of our wider conservation and business related activities through regular newsletters and WWF's Membership Magazine
- adopt an animal or buy one of WWF's green gifts at special membership prices
- be part of WWF events such as Earth Hour and join our campaigns
- receive recommended sources of advice on sustainable practices.
The Business Club has three levels of membership:
|Membership level||Membership fee (per year)*|
*VAT will be applied at the standard rate (currently 20%)
Interested in joining the Business Club?
If you’d like to join the club, or have any questions, please get in touch with Karen Connor on 01483 412571, or use our online enquiry form.