WWF-UK’s Waterside Challenge Web App Terms & Conditions
WWF-UK’s Waterside Challenge web app will encourage people to explore London’s waterside, carrying out challenges in order to win prizes. Participants will gain 10 points for every challenge completed and once they have reached 50 points, they will win a The Panda Made Me Do It t-shirt. A prize draw will be carried out each week for 10 weeks from 23 Aug 2012. The first draw will be carried out on 30 August and draws will be carried out each week on a Thursday until 1 November 2012. All registered entrants with the highest score by 13.00 on the Thursday of that week will be entered into the prize draw. There will be one winner per week, drawn at random. To enter you must have registered your first name and email address before beginning to play the Waterside Challenge web app.
1. No purchase of any kind is required to enter the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents only, excluding WWF employees, anyone else professionally connected with the Prize Draw and participants that have already won a weekly prize.
3. The Prize Draw is open to entrants of any age.
4. To enter you must register before playing the Waterside Challenge Web App. This involves submitting your first name and email address. We may send you some follow up emails in relation to the challenge to your registered email address.
5. Entries into the Prize Draw are limited to registered participants with the highest number of points on the leaderboard each Thursday at 13.00pm.
6. The prize draw will take place every Thursday from August 30 – Nov 1 2012.
7. The winners of the weekly prizes hereby agree to his/her name being published on the WWF-UK website in association with the Prize Draw.
8. Each winner will be selected every Thursday during the period stated above and notified within 7 days via the email address specified when registering for the web app. All decisions are final in all matters relating to this Prize Draw. If the winner fails to respond to the email within 7 days or do not comply with these terms and conditions, WWF-UK reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. Only one t-shirt will be allocated per person, with a maximum of 500 t-shirts available. While every effort will be made to provide a t-shirt in the requested size, if the requested size is not available, we will send you the nearest available alternative.
10. Participants are eligible to win one weekly prize only. Once a participant has won a weekly prize, they will not be entered into the weekly draw again. 11. Prizes are as follows:
Prizes: a The Panda Made Me Do It t-shirt for all participants who reach 10 points
Weekly prizes: Two hours private sailing or kayaking tuition at Stoke Newington West Reservoir Centre
12. The prizes cannot be exchanged for the cash equivalent or for an alternative in any circumstances except as detailed below
13. WWF reserves the right to alter, amend or otherwise change the terms of the Competition in the interest of the participant without prior notification
14. WWF-UK will not enter into correspondence with any unsuccessful entrants
15. The Prize Draw is organised by WWF-UK
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you and we submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England