Can you help our competition to stand out online and in social media?
9 August 2012
WWF Scotland and our friends at People’s Postcode Lottery are launching a community competition at the end of August, offering £1,000 (a grand) as a top prize.
We’re looking for brilliant ideas from people in Scotland on how they would make their group or community more environmentally friendly – from saving energy to growing your own food, we want to find a Grand, Green Idea!
But, we’re looking for some help from our supporters
To encourage people to enter we’ll be using our Facebook page, our website and other social media. We have some ideas already, but we know we’ve some talented supporters out there that might be able help too.
We’re specifically looking for creative visuals to go alongside our Facebook posts about the competition, a Facebook banner, and a banner for our website. However, we’d be delighted to see ideas in addition to this too.
So, over to all you budding graphic artists, frustrated illustrators and all round creative types… what ideas do you have that would ensure a Grand, Green Idea stands out online and in social media? Send your ideas, with your name and contact tel number to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could see your idea splashed across our online sites to promote the competition.
P.S. If you don’t help out, then the boss will be forced to take out his crayons and felt-tipped pens
The small print…..
- No cash prize will be offered for the winning design, but you will be credited
- By submitting your ideas you agree they can be used to promote the competition, if selected by representatives of WWF Scotland and People's Postcode Lottery
- You may be asked to amend the final designs to comply with WWF, People's Postcode Lottery or other legal guidelines, so please hang onto the original files until after the closing date
- The following dimensions should be used to ensure the artwork is fit for purpose and artwork should be submitted in jpeg format:
Facebook pinned post: 403px (width) 403px (height)
WWF Scotland website banner: 935px (width) 311px (height)
- Closing date for ideas is midnight Thursday 16 August
- The winning idea will be selected by Tuesday 21 August and the winner will be contacted by WWF Scotland. No other correspondence will be entered into
- The idea must be your original creation
- Images/Copyright: if you use photos or other images in your entry you must either own the rights to those images, have the permission of the owner to use them or know that the images are commercially available for WWF to potentially purchase and use