Making a comment on a news article, blog post or on one of our Facebook pages?
Please feel free to express an opinion about our work - even a criticism. We welcome that, because we can learn from it.
But we'd ask you to be respectful of other people's opinions and individual viewpoints.
Here are some examples of behaviour we don't think is appropriate:
- Bullying, threatening, or slanderous comments towards another person
- Pretending to be someone else
- Giving out contact information for yourself or someone else (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address)
- Promoting, advertising, posting commercial material, or linking to commercial websites
- Linking to websites that contain illegal or inappropriate material
- Spamming, or otherwise adding irrelevant comments or links
You can report abuse easily
Our aim is to keep this site open to people like yourself - to listen to what you have to say.
But we need your help!
If you see that another user has broken the guidelines above or our terms and conditions, let us know by clicking the black flag 'Report this comment to a moderator' link located underneath each comment.
It looks like this:
We then have procedures in place that will remove such content from the site if you can help us to flag it.
Thanks for your help, your comments and support!
The WWF web team