About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 22 May 2022
Event distance: 10 km
Fundraising target: £150 (registration fee £15). Remember, to save 20% on registration fees in January use code: WWF2022
Manchester’s iconic event returns to the city’s streets in May 2022. Take your place on the 10K start line and soak up that buzzing atmosphere. If you’re going to do a run in Manchester, make it the greatest.
With entertainment zones that celebrate local character and culture at every kilometre, some of the best (and loudest!) crowd support anywhere in the world, and all the action televised live on the BBC, the Great Manchester Run is an event day experience like no other.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including your Race To Save Our World vest or t-shirt
- WWF Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- WWF training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge