Date: Sunday 10 April 2022
Location: Kew Gardens, London
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £300 (registration fee £25). Remember, to save 20% on registration fees in January use code: WWF2022
Brand new for 2022, the Kew Gardens Half Marathon takes place almost entirely within the spectacular Royal Botanical Gardens, Kew.
As with the 10K race, having crossed the finish line, runners and their families are invited to enjoy the gardens with post-race entertainment and refreshments.
Whether you have your own place or would like a charity place, join the WWF team and be part of the race to save our world.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including your Race To Save Our World vest or t-shirt
- WWF Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- WWF training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post race meet-up