About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 2 October 2022
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £100
Fundraising target: minimum £2,000
The London Marathon is pretty much the marathon that everyone wants to do at least once in their lifetime... So why not join WWF's team and make this amazing event even more special! The largely flat course is set around the River Thames, starting in Blackheath and finishing at The Mall.
Please note: completing our application form does not guarantee you a place in the London Marathon 2022; we receive a high volume of applications and we have limited charity places. We award these places based on the information your provide in this form, so please give details as much as possible. Successful applicants will be notified from August to October 2021.
Those successful in securing a WWF charity place will be required to pay a £100 registration fee and commit to the minimum fundraising target of £2,000.
If you have been successful in the London Marathon ballot and would like to use your place to fundraise for WWF, please fill in our own place form. Thank you for your support.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including Race To Save Our World top of your choice
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group
- Running workshop & training day
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments