About the challenge
Date: POSTPONED. New date will be announced soon.
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £400 (registration fee: £25)
Run through London's greenest borough including Kew Gardens, Richmond Bridge and the Tow Path. With three famous bridges, two Royal Palaces and one famous river this race has been described as "the world's most scenic marathon! "Like the Richmond Half and Kew Gardens 10k, Richmond Marathon starts inside Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Due to Covid-19 and social distancing, all runners will be given an arrival time to avoid congestion. Friends and family of runners might not be able to spectate inside Kew Gardens, however, all are welcome to enter Kew Gardens free of charge afterwards to make a day of it (this will be reviewed in February, closer to event weekend).
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including signature WWF top
- Exclusive access to our WWF Challenge Facebook Group
- Training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments