About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 29th May 2022
Event distance: 100 miles
Fundraising target: £500 (registration fee £35). Remember, you can save 20% on registration fees in January. Just use code: WWF2022
The world’s greatest festival of cycling returns on Sunday 29 May 2022, with a new format and an exciting new route!
RideLondon-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between.
The full route will be announced in early 2022.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Unique WWF cycling jersey when you reach £200 in your fundraising
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow participants and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments!