About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020
Event distance: 50 km
Fundraising target: £200 (registration fee £25)
Following a successful launch in 2019, BM Ride is back in 2020! This cycling event is taking place within the Brighton Marathon Weekend, on closed roads and in the centre of Brighton. The event offers cyclists of all ability the opportunity to enjoy the streets of Brighton & Hove together, traffic-free and over a 50 km distance. BM Ride would start early on the same day as Brighton Marathon and the BM 10k, Sunday 20 September 2020.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Cycling pack including Team Panda cycling top and headband
- Exclusive access to our Team Panda Facebook Group
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!