About the challenge
Date: 14 April 2019
Event distance: 10k
Registration fee: £15
Fundraising target: £150 (registration fee: £15)
The Brighton 10k is the exciting curtain raiser to the Brighton Marathon weekend! With the stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race allows you the chance to experience the amazing atmosphere of Brighton Marathon weekend.
Start your day at Preston Park absorbing the atmosphere before you set off running past the sights of Brighton, enjoying stunning sea views, enthusiastic crowds and then down onto the Marine Parade to grab that medal at the finish line!
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!