About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020
Event distance: 10 km
Fundraising target: £150 (registration fee: £15)
The Brighton 10k is the exciting curtain raiser to the Brighton Marathon weekend! With the stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race allows you the chance to experience the amazing atmosphere of Brighton Marathon weekend.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including Team Panda vest and headband
- Exclusive access to our private Team Panda Facebook Group
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!