About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £500 (£25 registration fee)
The Brighton Marathon is one of the most picturesque marathons and a major event for Team Panda! With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
The marathon is just one part of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, so why not make a weekend of it!
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including Team Panda vest and headband
- Exclusive access to our private Team Panda Facebook group
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!