About the challenge
Date: Sunday 14 April 2019
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £500 (£25 registration fee)
The Brighton Marathon is one of the most picturesque marathons and a major event for Team Panda! With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd support, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
The marathon is just one part of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, so why not make a weekend of it!
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!