About the challenge
Date: 28 April 2019
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £2000 for WWF places (applications open) or join with your own place and set your own fundraising target
The Virgin Money London Marathon is pretty much the marathon that everyone wants to do at least once in their lifetime... So why not join Team Panda and make this amazing event even more special!
We have very few charity places which are now available to apply for. Entry is not guaranteed and successful applications will be notified in September 2018.
Run through the UK capital
Running through some of the most iconic sites of this amazing city is one of the best experiences you'll ever have.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!