About the challenge
Date: 29 July 2018
Event distance: 100 miles
Fundraising target: £500 (registration fee £25)
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympics, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
100 miles of closed roads across London and Surrey, it's a spectacular sight! The route is full of challenges though with three large climbs to be tackled before your moment of glory on the Mall.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!