About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021
Location: Hyde Park, London
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £450 (registration fee £25)
One of the most beautiful Half Marathons in the UK, the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is definitely an event not to be missed. Not only do you pass London's most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the route also takes you through four of the eight Royal Parks - Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens.
Starting and finishing in Hyde Park, this is the perfect setting for this fun and nature bound run. Plus there's so much going on at the Food & Fitness Festival so don't miss out!
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- WWF Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- WWF training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post marathon meet-up and selfie moments!