WWF Team Panda terms and conditions
By completing the application form for either a WWF guaranteed place or to register with us with your own place you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- If you take a guaranteed WWF place you agree that this involves pledging to raise a minimum amount in sponsorship and that the sponsorship money will be given to WWF by a set deadline date (not applicable to Own Place applications). Please check the specific event webpage at wwf.org.uk/events for the sponsorship pledge level.
- You understand that should we require you to pay a registration fee to secure your WWF guaranteed place, this is non-refundable.
- You acknowledge that training for and participation in the event involves potentially strenuous physical activity and risk of personal injury. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, you are suitable, healthy and fit to take part in the event. You will be taking part in and completing the event at your own risk.
- You understand that photographs may be taken of you and others during the event and that these may be used to publicise future events and the work of WWF generally. As an indication, we or our partners or contractors may include such images in advertising, marketing, newsletters, general events and communications.
- WWF will contact you by telephone and email with reference to your application. We will keep you up to date about the event via regular emails and by phone. Occasionally we will write to you about the event and post to you anything we can’t email, for example your WWF sports vest.
- The organiser of the event will normally set a deadline date by which you need to complete the official registration on the organiser’s console and therefore only this action will fully secure your place. Should you fail to complete this registration by the set deadline you will lose your place. We are unable to influence the deadline dates set by organisers.
- For those applying for a guaranteed WWF place we may need to add your details to the third party event organisers’ console in order to officially register you (usually your name, email and telephone). This usually triggers an automated email from them to you requesting you to complete the official registration process. We take no responsibility should you fail to complete this and lose your place in the event.
- By accepting a place for an event with WWF you are committing to raise a minimum amount of money for our vital conservation work. The amount will be detailed when you sign up. We have a limited number of places so if your circumstances change and you are unable to take part in the event for us then please do let us know as soon as possible (and before registration on the console) so that we are able to offer your place to someone else.
- By giving your contact details you accept that WWF or our authorised partners, agents or contractors may contact you about the event and other aspects of our and our commercial partners' work by email, post and phone. You can unsubscribe at anytime by contacting WWF Supporter Care on 01483 426 333 or at email@example.com.
- We may contact you about other ways to fundraise for us such as other sponsored events which may be of interest to you.
- Application for a WWF place does not guarantee that a place will be offered. Some events have a minimum age limit, so please ensure that you are eligible.