25 June 2018
Twitter users can enter our Around the World in 80 Trees competition to win one of five copies of Jon Drori’s new book
By engaging or replying fans accept the listed Terms and Conditions
Five winners will be selected from all valid entries submitted using @wwf_uk and #WhyNatureMatters
Entries can only be submitted while the competition is open, between 9:00 6 July 2018 and 17:00 27 July 2018
How to claim your prize:
Winners will be notified by direct message shortly after the closing date of the competition with next steps on how to claim their prize.
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only open to residents in the UK aged 16 and over, excluding employees of WWF-UK and Laurence King Publishing and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. If you are drawn as a winner and do not match this requirement you will not be eligible to receive the prize.
- To enter:
- Participants must tweet a photo of their favourite natural place explaining why this place is so important to them, using @wwf_uk and #WhyNatureMatters
- To be eligible for winning a prize, participants must follow the WWF-UK Twitter account to enable the team to send them a direct message
- To win:
- The entry must be submitted using the correct hashtag and tagging the correct account, from there we will choose five winners at random from all submissions
- Winners will be contacted within one week of being chosen.
- The promotion will start at 09:00 GMT on 6 July and end at 17:00 GMT on 27 July 2018. Only entries submitted during this period will be valid for entry.
- WWF-UK and Laurence King Publishing will not be liable for claims not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- Automated or mechanically generated entries to the Promotion are to be disqualified.
- For a list of names and counties of prize winners please send a stamped addressed envelope marked ‘WWF Live Quiz Winners to Social Chain Limited, 127 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4PZ, United Kingdom.
- WWF-UK reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the WWF-UK’s control.
- WWF-UK will disqualify entrants it believes are acting in breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner consents to their details being shared with WWF-UK and Laurence King Publishing solely for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- WWF-UK reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion (including altering prizes) if, in the sole discretion of WWF-UK, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the competition and use on websites, social communities, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- WWF-UK and their affiliate companies are indemnified (and their respective directors, officers and employees) from and against all liabilities, expenses, losses, damages and costs incurred or suffered as a result of (i) your breach of any term of this Promotion, and/or (ii) the operation, promotion or fulfilment of any aspect of the Promotion including any additional benefits, such as travel or accommodation.
- These terms and conditions governed by English law and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter: WWF UK, The Living Planet Centre, Rufford House, Brewery Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4LL