Please report illegal wildlife trading
Please support our Eyes and Ears initiative. By lending us your eyes and ears, you could make a real difference to the future of hundreds of endangered species. See how your reports have already helped stop wildlife criminals.
For urgent reports
If you witness any wildlife crime that you would like to report urgently, call Crimestoppers anonymously and free of charge on 0800 555111. Alternatively, report it to your Police wildlife crime officer - call your local police station for details.
Please do not attempt to investigate anything suspicious yourself. This could expose you personally to legal action. Never jeopardise your own safety. Remember that criminals often go to great lengths to protect their illegal activities. WWF Eyes and Ears respondents must be 16 or over.
DOs and DON'Ts
- Don't draw attention to your interest.
- Don't take any action yourself.
- Don't arouse suspicion in any way. You don’t want to alert criminals that you may be onto them.
- Don't buy anything as evidence. This only encourages the trade and could even leave you open to prosecution in some countries.
- Don't ask any questions that might let criminals know you have spotted something suspicious.
- Do look and listen as our Eyes and Ears, but don’t attempt to investigate anything yourself.
- Do use your common sense and don’t put yourself at risk.
- Do call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 if you see or hear something suspicious that you want to report urgently.
Please use this form to report suspected illegal wildlife trading
All personal information submitted in this form will be kept strictly confidential and not be used for any other purpose. We give you our assurance that we will not share your contact details with any other organisation without your explicit permission.