Frequently asked questions
For fast and easy answers to your query, why not have a look at our full list of frequently asked questions.
- A change to your personal details
- A query about an adoption or membership
- If you have stopped, or are considering stopping your support
- If you would like to raise a complaint or offer feedback
Adoptions, donations and memberships
If you'd like to start a new adoption, membership or give a donation:
Please contact our dedicated team on 0844 736 0036 (8am to 10pm seven days a week) *
Or you can join, adopt or donate on our website.
If you want to get in touch about your current support please call our Supporter Care team on 01483 426333 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm) *
Or use this form if you have a question about the work we do.
Our contact details
WWF UK (head office)
The Living Planet Centre
Surrey, GU21 4LL
t: 01483 426444 | e: contact us by email |Twitter: @wwf_uk
Mount Stuart Square
Cardiff, CF10 5FH
t: 029 2045 4970 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @wwfcymru
4 Jackson’s Entry
Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ
t: 0131 659 9100 | e: email@example.com | Twitter: @WWFScotland
* Please note that for training and quality purposes, your call may be recorded.