How gifts in wills help
We'll keep protecting wildlife, forests and oceans from poaching, destruction and climate change, but we need help.
Our incredible planet and its beautiful wildlife are in serious danger – which means our work is more vital than ever.
- Increase the number of tigers in Nepal by around 60% since 2010
- Bring rhino numbers in Nepal to their highest for 60 years, and keep poaching of rhinos, elephants and tigers at bay across the country
- Reduce the rate of deforestation in Brazil by 75% since 2000, while supporting local communities
To find out more about how leaving a gift in your Will could help WWF please see our booklet.
Our legacy promise
- Your family and loved ones comes first but we hope that, once you have provided for them, you will also remember WWF.
- We won't pressure you - it's a personal matter and your decision to make in your own time. We're here to help if you need us.
- We respect your privacy - we'd love to know if you've decided to remember WWF in your Will. We will keep any details you share with us confidential.
- We will use your gift with the greatest of care. We know you want your gift to make a difference and with WWF it will.
"Supporting WWF is my way of giving something back. Our world is so beautiful and precious, but it needs WWF to be there to help protect and safeguard it.
"I initially started supporting WWF because of my love of animals, but it didn’t take me long to realise that giving to WWF meant even more than saving the panda or tiger. It was about protecting the natural world and making sure we care for it so that everyone could benefit, now and in the future.
"WWF understands the delicate balance between wildlife, the environment and local communities, and their focus remains on helping people live in harmony with nature.
"It’s why I think they're an important organisation for each and every one of us, and that’s why I’ve left them a gift in my Will.”
Valerie Stupple, WWF Supporter
WWF-UK is one of over 200 charities that have teamed up to raise awareness around the importance of gifts in Wills and to make this type of donation something that everyone considers.
Now more than ever WWF-UK is relying on gifts in Wills from supporters like you to help our work live on. We know many of you have recently been reflecting on the things that matter the most – family, friends and the causes close to your heart. Many have also been reminded of the value of planning for the future in order to look after the things you care about most. After taking care of your family and friends, even a small amount can make a huge impact. A gift in your Will could help us to protect nature for generations to come.
Remember A Charity Week, from 7-13th September, is the perfect opportunity to consider passing on something wonderful by leaving a gift in your Will.
If you have questions about leaving a gift to WWF in your Will take a look at our frequently asked questions:
Or to speak to someone here about making or updating your will, call Maria or Rebecca on 01483 412 153 or email email@example.com
Information for solicitors and executors
If you’d like to speak to a member of our Legacy Administration Team about executing a will, please call 01483 412247 or email us.