Cotswold Way Challenge
Isle of Wight Challenge
South West Coast 2 Coast
London Landmarks Half Marathon
South Coast Challenge
Lake District Ten Peaks Challenge
Why WWF's Team?
From the moment you sign up, WWF's Team is on hand every step of the way. Here are the top reasons why you should join the race to save our world:
- Bespoke training day at The Living Planet Centre, plus regular updates
- Great fundraising pack, filled with tips and ideas to reach your goal
- Achievable fundraising target and support with your fundraising activities
- Access to our exclusive training hub and Facebook group
- Event pack full of pandastic goodies
- Race to save our world breathable running top
- Cheer points you can't miss on the day!
Tempted? Join us today or send us an email to find out more.
Got your own place?
Got your own place in a challenge event and want to raise funds for WWF-UK? We would be delighted to welcome you on the Team; every pound you raise goes towards different projects around the world to restore nature and protect wildlife.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Race to Save Our World!
Join WWF's Team as a volunteer
Come and help us build the loudest cheer stations at our events. We would absolutely love for you to come and join us!
Joining is a fantastic way to be involved with the charity and do something great for your planet. Whether you have a friend or family member taking part in the event, want to get some valuable volunteering experience on your CV, a great team building experience with work or simply want a fun day out... We are the team for you!
All you need to do is complete our simple form and we will be in touch!