If you have a question for us, you might be able to find an answer quickly and easily on our frequently asked questions page.
If your question is one of the following, just click on the link for an immediate answer...
- I have raised some money for WWF, where shall I send the cheque?
- I would like to become a member, but I live overseas, how can I set this up?
- I'm doing research for a project and would like some information on your work.
- I have set up a direct debit. What date will it be claimed?
- Does WWF work on animal welfare issues?
- How long does my Direct Debit last for?
Or have a look at our full list of frequently asked questions.
You can also...
contact us by phone - we are available to answer your calls 9am-5pm Monday to Friday:
t: 01483 426444 (main switchboard)
t: 01483 426333 (supporter and information enquiries)
f: 01483 426409
or write to us at:
Surrey GU7 1XR