Map and directions
By train (50 minutes from London Waterloo)
The closest station to Panda House is Farncombe, which is on the main Portsmouth Harbour line from London Waterloo, via Woking and Guildford.
Leave the station from the exit by Platform 2. At the end of the short entry/exit road, cross the road in front of you, turn right and then immediately left into St John's Street. After a short distance there will be a church on your left. Immediately after the church is a footpath. Take this footpath and follow it to the end, crossing a minor road in the process. This should take just over five minutes. At the end of the footpath you will emerge by a pub called the Leathern Bottle. Catteshall Road (which becomes Catteshall Lane) is the road opposite, and Weyside Park is about half way along Catteshall Lane - under 10 minutes on foot.
Visitors who are elderly or disabled may prefer to go to Godalming station, on the same line as Farncombe, where taxis are more readily available.
To check train times and routes, visit the National Rail website or transportdirect.info
By car from London and the North
- Exit the M25 motorway at junction 10 and follow the A3 (South) for 12 miles.
- Leave the A3 at the Godalming exit.
- At the roundabout, follow signs for Godalming (B3000).
- Continue to roundabout and turn right for Godalming.
- After another mile turn left into Catteshall Lane.
- WWF is in the first business park entrance on the right.
- Allow 1 hour 20 minutes from central London.
By car from the the South
Leave the A3 at the Godalming exit, signed Farnham (A31), Godalming B3000, and follow directions "from London".