Resources and activities for Early Years
We want to inspire and equip young people to care for our beautiful planet; so we've created a range of free early year resources and activities to support your efforts in putting sustainability at the heart of your school.
Over 10,000 UK schools participate in our education programmes and we've a wide range of engaging activities to inspire your young pupils. From rainforests to rivers, climate change to citizenship, we've got something to help you and your pupils learn more about our precious planet, the environmental challenges it faces and how we can all take action.
You might also like...
- Species fact sheets: Download our free animal fact sheets to learn more about our planet's most iconic species, where they live, and the threats they face.
- Climate crisis: Information poster illustrating how Earth’s changing climate is affecting every part of our world.
- Food for thought: Information poster highlighting the many issues with our current food system.
- Plastic is NOT fantastic: Information poster highlighting the issues caused to our planet from plastic.
- What is biodiversity: Information poster showing how we share our planet with millions of other species; and how we need them all to survive.
- Fascinating animal facts: Learn incredible facts you'll want to share about some of our planet's most amazing species.
- Archive teacher resources: Historical education resources that were published between 2005 - 2015; developed for student teachers, eco-leaders and headteachers who have an interest in creating more sustainable schools.
Sign up for exclusive content
All of our classroom resources are freely available to schools, teachers and pupils. You can also register your school to receive exclusive digital content, including invites to events, teacher panels and much more.
Wear it wild
In workplaces, schools and homes across the country, people will be donning an item of animal-inspired clothing - raising money to help protect our incredible world.