About the challenge
The 100km route sets out from the heart of Bath taking in panoramic views over the Seven Valley and the Black Mountains in Wales. The finish line lies in historic Cheltenham but this is no country stroll - the hills keep coming and however you take it on it will be a true test of stamina and mental resolve.
Whether you walk it at a pace that suits you, jog parts, or run the whole course, your challenge will be a real test of stamina & determination. It's tough but achievable and you'll get full support all the way. So why not get in shape - join us & push yourself to do something amazing in 2018.
- Full 100 km Challenge from Bath to Cheltenham - as a continuous event starting Saturday morning
- Full 100 km Challenge – over 2 Days – starting Saturday morning and then early on Sunday too
- 1st Half 50 km Challenge – from Bath to Wootton – taking place TBC
- 2nd Half 50 km Challenge – from Wootton to Cheltenham – taking place TBC
We believe with the right support and encouragement people can achieve great things, that’s why when you sign up to this event your entry includes:
- Full Challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- Half Challenge (1st/2nd ~50km)
- 2 Day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Choose your start time
- Rest Stops at 23, 50, & 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
Registration fees and sponsorship targets
- Full challenge: £70 registration fee and £395 minimum sponsorship target
- Half challenge: £50 registration fee and £275 minimum sponsorship target