To sign up for a regular £3 donation through Mobilise, text CUB to 70002. You may have seen a different code on a different ad. If you’d like to donate in this way but not receive text messages from us, please text 'CUB NO'.
- Confirm your donation by replying YES to the text we send you and your first £3 donation will be taken immediately. You'll also be charged for one standard network text message this month.
- Each month, we’ll send you a text message about WWF’s work, generally with a link to a short video. Please note that clicking on these links to play videos may incur standard data charges, depending on your service provider and contract.
- You'll get a free text as a reminder each month, the day before your monthly donation is due.
- You can choose to skip a donation by texting SKIP, but if you're happy to give then you don't need to do anything. If you don’t do anything, we’ll send another message thanking you and giving you further information on some of the work your donation could help us do.
- You can stop your monthly donation at any time too - just text STOP to 70002.
- WWF-UK receives 100% of each £3 donation.
If you’re texting to sign up to make a regular gift through Mobilise now, please note that if you mistype the text code, you may still be charged a message at your standard network rate.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer and must be 16 years or over to start to give monthly via text message.
- The standard network charge for text messages is at your network provider's rates.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- WWF-UK does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, malfunction, congestion, capacity issues or any other problem with any telephone, telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text being lost, delayed or not properly received and recorded.
- This Charity Donation Service is being provided for WWF-UK by Open Mobile Global Limited, Holborn Studios, 49-50 Eagle Wharf Road, London, N1 7ED.
- WWF-UK is a registered charity in England and Wales 1081247 and in Scotland SC039593 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales 4016725.