About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 13 March 2022
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £250 (registration fee £25). To save 20% on reg fees in January, use code: WWF2022
Bath Half Race Day is a really unique day. As the sun comes up on race day, there is always a real sense of excitement and anticipation. Runners and spectators pour into the city centre, traffic begins to ebb away ready for the race and the city feels very different. There is no other day like it in Bath.
The Bath Half Marathon is a 'big city' race, starting and finishing in Bath city centre. This course is fast and flat with proven potential to set a new personal best.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including your Race To Save Our World vest or t-shirt
- WWF Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- WWF training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge