About the challenge
Date: Saturday, 11 September 2021
Event distance: 10 km
Fundraising target: £200 (registration fee: £15)
Experience this unique 10k in the World Heritage Site - Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew! Taking place inside the grounds on flat roads and paths, this fast course is ideal for both beginners and PB’s.
Due to Covid-19 and social distancing, all runners will be given an arrival time to avoid congestion. Friends and family of runners are not able to spectate inside Kew Gardens this year, however, all are welcome to enter Kew Gardens free of charge afterwards to make a day of it.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including signature WWF top
- Exclusive access to our WWF Challenge Facebook Group
- Training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments