About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 16 October 2022
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £250 (registration fee £25). Save 20% on reg fees in January. Use code: WWF2022
The Oxford Half is returning to the historic streets of Oxford in October 2022. Whether a seasoned veteran or a newbie to the race, join us for a weekend of celebrations and running in the city of dreaming spires.
Enjoy the fast and flat 13.1 mile route flush with historic views from the City Centre start. Runners speed through a tour of world-famous museums, universities, parks and more.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Rider's pack including Race To Save Our World cycling jersey
- Exclusive access to our private Facebook group
- Cycling workshop and advice sessions
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments