About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 12 September 2021
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £300 (registration fee: £25)
Run London's most exclusive race! The only time you can ever run in the World Heritage Site - Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew! Great medal, great goody bag, tech tee, music festival finish and a free beer!
The race will take runners on a scenic tour of Richmond, one of London's most appealing areas. It starts at Kew Botanical Gardens and finishes at Old Deer Park, via a scenic tour of Richmond Riverside and Ham House.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including signature WWF top
- Exclusive access to our WWF Challenge Facebook Group
- Training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments