Date: Sunday 11 September 2022
Location: Kew Gardens, London
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £450 (registration fee £30). Save 20% on reg fees in January. Use code: WWF2022
Join Team WWF for "the world's most scenic marathon" as you run through London's greenest borough including Kew Gardens, Richmond Bridge and the Tow Path.
As with the Richmond Half, the full marathon starts inside Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew and finishes with an all day family fun music festival in Old Deer Park.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including your Race To Save Our World vest or t-shirt
- WWF Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- WWF training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post race meet-up