Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022
Location: South Downs National Park
Event distance: 26.2 miles
Fundraising target: £450 (registration fee £30)
The team behind Brighton Marathon Weekend have come together with experienced, local trail runners and South Downs National Park to craft a weekend of trail running in the beautiful Sussex countryside. Start on Brighton seafront from the Brighton Marathon finish line and head straight into the beautiful South Downs National Park. Discover rolling hills, chalky trails and enchanting, Sussex woodlands.
Along the way, have peace of mind that our event team are never far away, offering marshalling and support at regular check points with nutrition and hydration. Finish your marathon at the Event Village in Stanmer Park and enjoy beautiful surroundings with friends & family as you celebrate your incredible achievement with the WWF team!
How we support you?
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target. If you're eager to get started, please find our digital fundraising resources below.
- Event pack including your Race to Save Our World vest or t-shirt
- WWF’s Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips and ideas on training and fundraising
- WWF training day at The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge