London to Brighton Challenge
23 & 24 May 2020
Join Team Panda and walk, jog, or run 100km from Capital to Coast.
Start in Richmond and head over the South Downs taking in some breath taking views and challenging climbs before heading down for a Brighton finish. Paths, trails and beautiful scenery await so if you only take on one challenge this year, make sure it’s this one.
- Full challenge (100km), half challenge (56km/44km) and quarter challenge (33km)
- Walk, jog or run – It’s your challenge your way!
- 2 Day Option. Complete first half on Saturday / Second half on Sunday
- Join as an individual or create a team with friends or colleagues.
We believe with the right support and encouragement people can achieve great things, that’s why when you sign up to this event your entry includes:
- Regular covered rest stops with free drinks, snacks and hot meals specially designed to keep you going
- Fully signed and marshalled routes
- First class medical care throughout
- Free massage and injury support at main rest points
- Medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbles when you finish
- Warm up and stretch at the start line
- Support vehicles on hand throughout event
- Timing chips & timing website for friends / family to track you.
Registration fees and sponsorship targets:
- £15 registration fee
- £595 minimum sponsorship target
- £10 registration fee
- £395 minimum sponsorship target
- £5 registration fee
- £245 minimum sponsorship target.