ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
Date: Sunday, 28 March 2021
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £250 (registration fee: £10)
Be part of Team Panda and secure your place in one of Europe’s largest half marathons.
Its flat, fast course passes all of the city’s most breathtaking scenery and iconic landmarks including Cardiff Castle, the Principality Stadium, Civic Centre and stunning Cardiff Bay.
Thousands of spectators turn out to cheer on the runners in a city renowned for its sporting passion. Cardiff is a lively capital city offering unique attractions, world-class sports stadiums, vibrant entertainment, waterside eateries and seemingly endless parkland.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge