About the event
Date: Sunday, 16 May 2021
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fees: £25
Fundraising target: £350
The race starts and finishes at Hackney Marshes. Runners follow a one lap route, passing sights such as the Hackney Empire, Broadway Market and London Fields. The route also goes along Gore Road, next to the picturesque Victoria Park before running through Hackney Wick with its industrial spaces, graffiti coloured walls, eccentric cafes and eateries. No need for headphones during this race! Live entertainment and DJs will keep you motivated and inspired on route.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including Team Panda vest and headband
- Exclusive access to our private Team Panda Facebook Group
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments!