About the event
Date: 29 March 2020
Event distance: Half Marathon (13 miles)
Fundraising target: £450 (registration fee £25)
Following a successful launch in 2018, London Landmarks half marathon is growing strong year by year! Over 13,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
The event is not your average half marathon! It will celebrate London’s wonderful culture and heritage, runners and spectators will discover London’s ‘quirky & hidden’ secrets. Mile markers will reveal quirky facts, from London’s biggest grasshopper to where the bowler hat was created. Experience Roman themed water stations and be cheered on by suffragettes at the London Landmarks Half Marathon.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners/cyclists pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments!