About the event
Date: Sunday, 19 September 2021
Location: Hampton Court Palace
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fees: £25
Fundraising target: £350
The Hampton Court Palace Half is a flat and picturesque course which starts and finishes inside one of most famous former homes of King Henry VIII - and also one of two of his palaces still standing. This event not only offer you the perfect opportunity to get a personal best but also to run through UK’s rich and fascinating history.
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including Team Panda vest and headband
- Exclusive access to our private Team Panda Facebook Group
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge
- WWF cheer squads to keep you motivated during the event
- Post event meet-up and selfie moments!