About the challenge
Date: Sunday, 12 September 2021
Event distance: 13.1 miles
Fundraising target: £400 (registration fee £25)
Join Team Panda at the biggest and best half marathon in the UK! You could be on the starting line with 57,000 amazing runners, including world-class elite athletics, enjoying the amazing atmosphere.
Starting in Newcastle, the course takes in the iconic Tyne Bridge, goes through Gateshead passing the famous international athletics stadium and finishes in the coastal town of South Shields. Live music, the Red Arrows flying over your head, on course refreshment and thousands of cheering supporters will keep you motivated every step of the way.
How we support you
We're with you every step of the way towards event day with advice and information so you can just focus on your training and fundraising. We'll also provide:
- Our fundraising pack to help you achieve your target
- Runners pack including vest and Team Panda headband
- Team Panda Facebook Group to meet fellow runners and share tips
- Team Panda training day in The Living Planet Centre
- Online training hub to help you prepare safely for your challenge