Our Definition Of A Complaint
We define a complaint as an expression of dissatisfaction with WWF-UK, including the services we provide and/or the behaviour of staff or agencies.
Our commitment to you
- We will, at all times, treat your complaints seriously
- We will treat your complaints with sensitivity, discretion and understanding
- We will respond to your complaint as quickly as we can, normally within 5 working days. If longer, we will let you know and keep you updated.
How to complain to WWF-UK
You can raise a complaint with us by contacting our Supporter Services team in any of the following ways:
- Telephone 01483 426333 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Email us using this form
- Write to us at WWF-UK, The Living Planet Centre, Rufford House, Brewery Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4LL
Our response promise
- We will respond to your complaint as quickly as we can within 5 working days.
- If we need to make further investigation, we will confirm that we have received your complaint and tell you how long it will take to resolve
If you remain dissatisfied
Most of our complaints are dealt with effectively. However, if you remain dissatisfied with the response to your complaint:
- Your complaint will be referred to a more senior member of staff who will try to resolve the problem.
- If your complaint is regarding Fundraising or you believe there has been a breach of the Code of Fundraising Practice, you may escalate your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator to be assessed
The Fundraising Regulator was established in 2016. It is responsible for setting and maintaining standards for charitable fundraising throughout the UK through the Code of Fundraising Practice and it is responsible for fundraising complaints in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.