As a member of the Fundraising Regulator, you can ‘give with confidence’ knowing that we comply with its principles.
This means we will:
- Commit to high standards
- Be clear, honest and open
- Be respectful
- Fair and reasonable
- Accountable and responsible
The Fundraising Regulator was established in 2016. It is responsible for setting and maintaining standards for charitable fundraising throughout the UK through the Code of Fundraising Practice and it is responsible for fundraising complaints in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
WWF Zero Tolerance
Our staff have the right not to be subjected to any behaviour or abuse that includes:
- Threats of physical harm or violence
- Inappropriate religious, cultural or racial insults
- Homophobic, sexist or other derogatory remarks
Your conversation with WWF may go unanswered or terminated if you display such behaviour and we will not hesitate to report any serious incidents to the relevant authority.