Inspiring secondary school resources
We want to inspire and equip students to care for our beautiful planet; so we've created a range of free secondary school resources and activities to support your efforts in putting sustainability at the heart of your school.
Over 10,000 UK schools participate in our education programmes and we've a wide range of engaging activities to inspire your students. From rainforests to rivers, climate change to citizenship, we've got something to help you and your students learn more about our precious planet, the environmental challenges it faces and how we can all take action.
Popular education programmes for secondary schools
Popular classroom presentations and information sheets
You might also like...
- Illegal Wildlife Trade: We’ve partnered with Defra to launch an exciting new classroom resources for secondary school students as part of our commitment to tackle the illegal wildlife trade.
- Living Planet Report for Young People: We've created a range of resources for pupils aged 7-14 years to help you bring the Living Planet Report into the classroom.
- Food for thought: Information poster highlighting the many issues with our current food system.
- Climate crisis: Information poster illustrating how Earth’s changing climate is affecting every part of our world.
- What is biodiversity: Information poster showing how we share our planet with millions of other species; and how we need them all to survive.
Sign up for exclusive content
All of our classroom resources are freely available to schools, teachers and pupils. You can also register your school to receive exclusive digital content, including invites to events, teacher panels and much more.
Back to school
Our new climate change resource for secondary school students gives young people the opportunity to take action on climate change and biodiversity loss within the school setting.